Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website to enable us to offer you certain services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as full name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as zip code;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details;
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons or similar technology.
- From third parties, for example, medical providers and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting materials, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us, we collect the personal information that you provide to us, such as contact information. If you contact our field agents, you may also provide us with personal information that we collect.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information You provide on a member portal or provided on your behalf.
- Information You provide through a broker or employee portal.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here https://allaboutdnt.com, for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information that we may maintain or associate with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
For further information please visit https://policies.google.com/.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer see www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your email address as part of completing a form on the Website or calling our sales center, we may use your email address or other personal information provided to contact you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information/
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ag Resource Management, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Solicitations from the Company. If we have sent you a solicitation email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices effective 1/1/2020.