The ARM Agent
Ag Resource Management (ARM) is opening new markets throughout the US and seeking agriculture professionals who want to help us grow American farmers’ success.
ARM has an innovative approach to lending. We combine a consultative method, proprietary technology, and ag financing expertise with speed, solutions, and strategies to increase a farmer’s bottom line and grow their profits. With over 29 branches and over a decade of dedication, we have served thousands of farmers with over $3 billion in lending solutions. We are opening new markets nationwide and seek talented and motivated agents who want to serve the American farmer.
At ARM, you’ll benefit from our best-in-class training, our proprietary technology and our unique consultative approach while experiencing a positive team culture.
What does the typical ARM Agent look like?
- Crop or Finance Consultants
- Crop Insurance Agents
- Retired bankers
- Loan Brokers
- Ag professionals who want to add value to their customer base
- Ag professionals who want to expand their product offerings
Must have agricultural experience
As an ARM Agent, You Will:
- Network and prospect to your customer base using ARM’s simple 5-step system
- Work closely with ag lenders averaging 22 years of experience
- Assess the farmers needs and put together loan packages upon approval
- Earn unlimited income based on loans closed
As an ARM Agent, You Can:
- Offer a value-added product to your existing portfolio
- Create an additional revenue stream
- Work a flexible schedule
- Make a difference while making a living
- Earn renewals, referrals, and incentives
- Work in a fun, energetic, team-based environment
Want to Learn More? What are you waiting for?
When you join our team, you will be matched with one of our 29 branches. They will partner with you to grow your success. Our simple five-step system is a roadmap that will help you achieve your career goals. Backed by our continuous training, exclusive technology, and culture of sharing and support, you can experience financial success while making a difference.
If you are interested in being part of our national team, please call (984) 204-1412 to set up a meeting for an ARM Agent career consultation.