CROP INSURANCE PROCESSOR
Ag Resource Management is a technology-based financial solutions provider, offering innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. ARM’s commitment to agriculture and its unique underwriting approach are unsurpassed in the industry. Our production lending and crop insurance services have helped thousands of farmers with millions of acres over the past several years.
The Crop Insurance Processor is responsible for the support of Principal Agent, Crop Insurance Agents, and all crop insurance operations including: processing of customer insurance applications, production reports, acreage reports, filing notice of loss claims and providing insurance documentation support to the lending business.
In this constantly changing industry, where meeting the needs of the farmer has become increasingly challenging, our state-of-the-art underwriting platform and consultative approach to production lending truly differentiates ARM from the competition.
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the change in agri-production finance, we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute insurance forms timely and accurately.
- Work with team to recognize problems, provide analysis, determine solutions and recommend appropriate communication of resolution.
- Ensure compliance with federal and corporate policies and procedures.
- Contact for policy information, ensuring time-sensitive documents are handled with priority.
- Performs and/or participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 -3 years crop insurance experience required
- Basic knowledge of NCIS/RMA crop policies required
- Basic skill in primary aspects of crop insurance processing
- High-level of credibility and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organization and time management, and customer-service mindset
- Ability to perform under deadlines, which are subject to change under short- time constraints
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)