As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending and insurance services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
The Senior Accountant position will assist with multiple accounting functions, including lead accounting activities related to new special purpose entities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage daily cash balances, ensuring required daily borrowing funds are available
- Review and assist with daily cash balances/reconciliations of all cash accounts
- Prepare and compile internal/external reports required
- Analyze loan reports to ensure transactions are reported in the correct entity;
- Monitor compliance covenants
- Prepare journal entries and intercompany entries to record daily activity
- Prepare and review daily bank transfers between cash accounts
- Responsible for liaison with auditors and other interested parties ensuring appropriate information and explanations are provided in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist with consolidation and month end close
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ accounting or finance experience; Treasury Management or VIE Reporting preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organization and time management, with a customer-service mindset
- Ability to perform under deadlines, which are subject to change under short- time constraints
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Excellent and Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)