As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
The Loan Processing Specialist should have a superior understanding of loan documentation and loan processing. The purpose of this position is to perform a detailed examination of ARM’s loan documents. Under the guidance of the Loan Operations Manager, coordinates and performs compliance for the in-house loan portfolio, to include ensuring compliance with policies/procedures and investor requirements. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work in a high-volume work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing repetitive, yet business critical tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loan set- up in Nortridge.
- Reviewing loan documents for compliance, completeness, and accuracy.
- Process Fees charged to Borrower.
- Verify funds availability.
- Process advance requests in Nortridge.
- Review and Upload ACH batches
- Print, review and mail checks, as needed, for draw requests.
- Processing payments in Nortridge.
- Addendum/Modification Set-up in Nortridge
- Receive, scan and process mail received related to Borrower.
- Process miscellaneous loan requests.
- Print, review, and mail monthly customer statements.
- Report from Nortridge as needed.
- Pull ACH reports to send to Field.
- Check the status of checks/ACH for customers.
- Assist offices to promote efficient and successful workflow.
- Assist team members with loan processing duties.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, banking or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with loan documentation, processing/reviewing/auditing loan portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to meet weekly deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Expertise in Excel, 365)
- Time management abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of general business practices.
- Professional attitude and presentation.
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture