This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated HR professional with solid knowledge and experience who seeks variety in their day, a broad range of responsibilities and opportunity to grow as an HR professional.
As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
The HR Generalist II will partner with the Director of HR to champion the Company culture with exceptional service and efficient execution of all operational HR processes. Successful candidates will bring strong knowledge, intuition and critical thinking skills to the team and be prepared to roll up their sleeves and take ownership for key pieces of the function.
Wide range of responsibilities at multiple levels including:
- Organizes and carries out Talent Acquisition efforts to ensure the right talent joins ARM on time.
- Conducts On-Boarding and Orientation to deliver excellent employee experience.
- Assist Payroll/Benefits Administrator with benefits enrollment, invoice reconciliation, ACA compliance requirements.
- Completes annual Mandatory Reporting and other government contracting compliance duties.
- Organizes and monitors annual employee compliance training and researches development training resources.
- Collaborates with Payroll to guarantee accurate employee compensation.
- Maintains the real time accuracy of all HR information systems including employee files and other records.
- Manages and advances the capabilities of Ceridian, Dynamics 365 and other technology systems to maximize value to employees and the Company.
- Provides operational consultation on the application of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation and performance management.
- Advises leaders, managers and employees in policies, procedures and the timely execution of all HR-related activities.
- Provides office management and general administrative support for the Fort Worth office.
- Understands and embraces the need to work on projects outside the HR scope of the job such as event planning, office moves, new location setup, company fleet/fuel program including other projects as needed.
This job description is meant as a summary and does not necessarily reflect every duty of the position.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws relating to general employment regulations including compensation and pay equity, FLSA, ADA, FMLA.
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365, Dynamics 365, Ceridian
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively manage multiple assignments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with frequently changing priorities.
- Focused on providing a high level of customer service and follow-through.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of human resources experience; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
This opportunity includes:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
- Ceridian: 2 years (Required)
- Dynamics 365: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fort Worth, TX (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented