Customer Experience Specialist
As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
The Customer Experience Specialist is to deliver best in class service to our clients. The ideal person for this role is someone who has experience in customer service, administration, and loan operations. As the primary day-to-day contact for client relationships, this individual will need strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, and an energetic personality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify and assess clients’ needs.
· Verify and submit client transactions to accounting department for processing
· Support lenders with loan originations by assisting in obtaining required underwriting documents, along with any follow-up documentation.
· Create and maintain loan files using KnowledgeLake and/or SharePoint.
· Assist with closing/execution of loan documents.
· Filing and submission of other key loan documents
· Responsible for location management, and administrative support.
· Strong willingness to take on other responsibilities/duties as needed
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum 3+ years of office administration, loan processing experience; agriculture background preferred
o Microsoft Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365)
o Team player, problem solver
o Strong attention to detail
o Strong verbal/written communication skills
This opportunity includes:
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)