CROP INSURANCE PROCESSOR
Ag Resource Management (ARM) is a specialty finance company focused on providing financial and risk management solutions to agribusinesses. ARM’s vision is to offer value driven financial products, services, and sales solutions to the US farmgate! If you believe in providing world-class customer service, join our team today!
The Crop Insurance Processor is responsible for the support of Principal Agent, Crop Insurance Agents, and all crop insurance operations including: processing of customer insurance applications, production reports, acreage reports, filing notice of loss claims.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Execute insurance forms timely and accurately.
- Work with team to recognize problems, provide analysis, determine solutions and recommend appropriate communication of resolution.
- Ensure compliance with federal and corporate policies and procedures.
- Contact for policy information, ensuring time-sensitive documents are handled with priority.
- Performs and/or participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 -3 years crop insurance experience required
- Basic knowledge of NCIS/RMA crop policies required
- Basic skill in primary aspects of crop insurance processing.
- High-level of credibility and integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organization and time management, and customer-service mindset.
- Ability to perform under deadlines, which are subject to change under short- time constraints
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Excellent and Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package.
- 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time