Credit & Risk Analyst
As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
Under the guidance of the Regional Risk Managers, the Credit Risk Analyst will assist in supporting multiple locations by performing critical analysis in order to ensure maximum protection of the Company’s asset pool.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and forecasts potential losses while determining solutions to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Assisting the Risk Team in managing risk across the loan portfolio.
- Verifying adherence to Loan Policies and internal underwriting guidelines
- Supporting the Regional Risk Managers with loan underwriting, portfolio management internal analysis necessary to support collections efforts.
- Updating and maintaining underwriting training modules.
- Preparing data used to build moderately complex models that identify risks of the portfolio.
- Assists with maintaining the Company’s loan policy and loan operations manuals.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferred Degree in banking, finance, accounting, statistics, or economics-related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a banking or finance-related field
- Experience in commercial credit underwriting / analysis
- Completion of a credit training program preferred
- Experience in agriculture a plus
- Superior Skills in: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and communication skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time