STAFF ACCOUNTANT – Fort Worth, TX
Ag Resource Management, LLC (ARM) is a technology-based financial solutions provider, offering innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. ARM’s commitment to agriculture and its unique underwriting approach are unsurpassed in the industry. Our production lending and crop insurance services have helped thousands of farmers with millions of acres over the past several years.
The Staff Accountant position is responsible for multiple accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, maintaining daily & monthly bank accounts & cash balances, reconciling general ledger accounts, etc.
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the change in agri-production finance, we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain cash balances daily & reconcile bank accounts daily and monthly
· Reconcile general ledger accounts
· Analyze financial data
· Provide audit assistance on financial statement audits
· Manage the accounts payable process including check generation and expense reports
· Assist the loan processing, receiving, and funding
· 1099 maintenance; Respond to all vendor inquiries; Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies;
· Assist in month end closing;
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practice
· Maintain Crop Insurance Commission reconciliation
· Assist with other projects as needed
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
· Work well under pressure, and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
This excellent opportunity includes:
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(k) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)