Ag Resource Management is a technology-based financial solutions provider, offering innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. ARM’s commitment to agriculture and its unique underwriting approach are unsurpassed in the industry. Our production lending and crop insurance services have helped thousands of farmers with millions of acres over the past several years.
The Senior Accountant will assist with multiple accounting functions, including lead accounting activities related to new special purpose entities.
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the change in agri-production finance, we look forward to speaking with you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage daily cash balances, ensuring required daily borrowing funds are available.
- Review and assist with daily cash balances/reconciliations of all cash accounts.
- Prepare and compile internal/external reports required.
- Analyze loan reports to ensure transactions are reported in the correct entity.
- Monitor compliance covenants.
- Prepare journal entries and intercompany entries to record daily activity.
- Prepare and review daily bank transfers between cash accounts.
- Responsible for liaison with auditors and other interested parties ensuring appropriate. information and explanations are provided in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist with consolidation and month end close.
- Assist with annual audit preparation and requests.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ accounting or finance experience; Treasury Management or VIE Reporting preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organization and time management, with customer-service mindset.
- Ability to perform under deadlines, which are subject to change under short- time constraints.
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities.
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a valid CPA?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- One location