OFFICE MANAGER – Rayville, LA
[Position has been filled.]
Ag Resource Management, LLC (ARM) is a technology-based financial solutions provider, offering innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. ARM’s commitment to agriculture and its unique underwriting approach are unsurpassed in the industry. Our production lending and crop insurance services have helped thousands of farmers with millions of acres over the past several years.
The Office Manager is to deliver best in class service to our clients. The ideal person for this role is someone who has experience in customer service, administration, and loan operations. As the primary day-to-day contact for client relationships, this individual will need strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, and an energetic personality.
In this constantly changing industry, where meeting the needs of the farmer has become increasingly challenging, our state-of-the-art underwriting platform and consultative approach to production lending truly differentiates ARM from the competition.
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the change in agri-production finance, we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify and assess clients’ needs.
· Verify and submit client transactions to accounting department for processing
· Support lenders with loan originations by assisting in obtaining required underwriting documents, along with any follow-up documentation.
· Create and maintain loan files using KnowledgeLake and/or SharePoint.
· Assist with closing/execution of loan documents.
· Filing and submission of other key loan documents
· Responsible for location management, and administrative support.
· Strong willingness to take on other responsibilities/duties as needed
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum 3+ years of office administration, loan processing experience; agriculture background preferred
· Microsoft Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365)
· Team player, problem solver
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
This opportunity includes:
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)