As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
The Loan Processing Specialist should have a superior understanding of loan account service and customer service. Under the guidance of the Director of Risk and Operations, coordinates and performs financial transactions related to account service requirements. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work in a high-volume work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing repetitive, yet business critical tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Loan set- up in Nortridge.
· Process financial transactions including:
- Fees charged to Borrower.
- Verify funds availability.
- Process advance requests in Nortridge.
- Review and Upload ACH batches
- Processing payments in Nortridge.
- Report from Nortridge as needed.
- Pull ACH reports to send to Field.
· Print, review and mail checks, as needed, for draw requests.
· Addendum/Modification Set-up in Nortridge
· Receive, scan and process mail received related to Borrower.
· Process miscellaneous loan requests.
· Print, review, and mail monthly customer statements.
· Check the status of checks/ACH for customers.
· Provide offices with superior customer service to promote efficient and successful workflow.
· Assist operations team members with loan compliance duties.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements:
· Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, banking or related field.
· Minimum 2+ years of customer service experience working with account services.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to organize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines.
· Microsoft Office Skills (Expertise in Excel, 365)
· Time management abilities.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Solid working knowledge of general business practices.
· Professional attitude and presentation.
This excellent opportunity includes:
· Excellent and Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Fort Worth, TX