IT Support Technician/Specialist
Ag Resource Management seeks an IT Support Technician/Specialist to support and troubleshoot our growing cloud-based Information Technology systems. You’ll be a member of a lean, progressive, forward thinking Information Technology team that helps deploy industry leading modern cloud-based technology and provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support for all information technology. This position reports to the Director of IT.
Specifically, you will be at the forefront of planning, designing, implementing and supporting today’s modern hardware and software; to include programs such as Azure Virtual Servers, Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security, Microsoft Intune, Office 365, and Windows OS.
This includes setting up and defining distribution list, user groups, security groups, and permissions for Azure Active Directory and Office 365. Configuring and deploying mobile application management (MAM) and mobile device management (MDM) policies using Microsoft Intune. Implementing Azure Information Protection across the company cloud; as well as, configuring, monitoring, and supporting company networking, cloud PBX, PSTN, and employee endpoints.
In conjunction with configuring and supporting ARM’s cloud-based set of tools, primary duties will include configuring, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware, software, printers, mobile devices and telephone equipment to ensure they all works as designed. This person will be providing end-user assistance and troubleshooting problems in person, by telephone and via e-mail in a timely and efficient manner with a sense of customer service in mind. Successful candidate must be someone who has a proven high performing track record, seeks out opportunities for process improvement, as well as implements new creative solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Resolve helpdesk requests from end users via telephone, walk-ins, email, text message, and IMs in a courteous manner.
· Resolves technical issues with operating systems, hardware, software, and network connectivity.
· Answer technology questions and provide general information regarding departmental computing policies and service agreements.
· Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
· Apply diagnostic utilities and best practice methodology to aid in troubleshooting.
· Troubleshoot Windows Desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications.
· Assist with SharePoint Online technical configuration.
· Collaborate with users to help identify and implement data loss prevention, archiving, retention, and compliance policies for Office 365 and other cloud applications.
· Take ownership of tasks and follow through to ensure complete resolution.
· Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
· Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
· Provide support services including all day to day management and support of activities related to Azure AD, Office 365, hosting and network environments, data storage, and infrastructure systems.
· Inform Supervisor of all technical support documentation that needs updating/amending when needed.
· Collaborates with colleagues and other groups for complex issues.
· Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and insure resolution.
· Computer repair facilitation and equipment recovery.
· User workstation setups and moves in accordance with user onboarding/offboarding.
· Manage Windows 7/8/10, MacOS, IOS and Android applications using Microsoft Intune.
· Plan and deploy Windows 10 Pro across organization.
· Computer equipment imaging, provisioning and deprovisioning with emphasis on modern tools such as Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
· Plan, design, deploy and administrate Azure Active Directory user and group settings.
· Configure and deploy BYOD mobile device policies and monitor compliance with Microsoft Intune.
· Manage the policies being applied to computers and mobile devices, helping to ensure the health of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) service, and manage the changes to the MDM infrastructure.
· Deploying technologies including Office 365 with cloud PBX, PSTN and PSTN Conferencing; as well as, other collaboration/video conferencing solutions such as Skype for Business.
· Configuration of Skype for Business phones.
· Implementation of Azure Information Rights Protection across company cloud and productivity suite.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
· A computer science degree or similar degree plus at least 5 years related experience.
· Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced and fluid environment.
· Ability to engage and work effectively with vendor resources and internal resources.
· Ability to explain or teach technical procedure to non-technical users.
· Ability to pay close attention to details while performing technically detailed tasks.
· Ability to learn quickly on the job and keep up with technology changes.
· Ability to interact with senior management and technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with both technical and non-technical associates.
· Ability to make information-based decisions (includes the ability to make decisions based upon little information and to deal effectively with ambiguity)
· Basic knowledge of Windows networking.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent and accurate documentation skills.
· Excellent customer service skills with tact in dealing with demanding employees.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate to Non-IT and IT associates
· Experience with Video and Audio-Conferencing technologies – e.g. Polycom, Skype for Business.
· Extensive application support experience.
· In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system.
· Possess advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, MS Office Applications (Office 365), Mac Support, Mobile Device Management using Microsoft Intune, iOS and Android, SCCM, Active Directory.
· Strong knowledge of Office 365.
· Strong fundamental technical knowledge with the ability and drive to learn new concepts quickly.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and the capability to drive tasks from start to completion.
· Willingness to provide support outside of business hours as needed.
· 5+ years of I.T. experience and a bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of experience with Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Phone, AV and Video
· 5+ years of experience with customer service and business relationship management
· 5+ years of experience with Windows, iOS, Mac and Android
· 3+ years of experience with SharePoint
· 1+ years of experience with Office 365
· 1+ years of experience with administration of Skype for Business is a plus
· 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Intune + Enterprise Mobility and Security is a plus
· 1+ years of experience with Microsoft SCCM is a plus
· 1+ years of Project Management experience
This excellent opportunity includes:
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)