AREA MANAGER – Rochester, MN
Ag Resource Management, LLC (ARM) is a technology-based financial solutions provider, offering innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. ARM’s commitment to agriculture and its unique underwriting approach are unsurpassed in the industry. Our production lending and crop insurance services have helped thousands of farmers with millions of acres over the past several years.
The Area Manager: Agricultural/Commercial Lending position is a critical role within the institution, as it is responsible for growing a successful location while expanding the ARM brand. A deep understanding of the agricultural market and the corresponding network within your local area is essential. To meet the ever-increasing demands of the farmer, while also increasing ARM’s market-share, the goals will be centered around formulating business-development strategies to ensure the long-term success of the location.
We are looking for market-leading agricultural lenders that appreciate the complexities associated with providing solutions to today’s farmers. In this constantly changing industry, where meeting the needs of the farmer has become increasingly challenging, our state-of-the-art underwriting platform and consultative approach to production lending truly differentiates ARM from the competition.
If you are an Agricultural Lender/Leader that wants a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the change in agri-production finance, we look forward to speaking with you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meeting the growth objectives of the location
· Adherence to ARM policies and procedures
· Responsible for managing risk and collection activities of the portfolio
· Hiring / development of Location employees
· Optimizing and overseeing loan operations to ensure efficiency.
· Assist in loan and marketing efforts within the area / region.
· Formulating business development strategies to ensure long-term success.
· Works in conjunction with Corporate on all legal, accounting, human resources, facilities, and corporate procedure compliance matters.
· Provides written and oral reports on location operation. Identifies performance gaps and mobilizes efforts
to minimize them.
· Conducts regular and frequent visits with clients to build relationships resulting in the generation of new
· Interprets and understands all loan reporting and utilizes them to train and equip their team toward location achievement and profitability.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong agriculture background with community development experience
· 7+ years of experience of credit and underwriting.
· Leadership experience required
· Ability to build relationships to promote loan volume and credit quality.
· Must be self-motivating and driven.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience with loan documentation.
This excellent opportunity includes:
· Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
· 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO)