Business Initiatives Consultant/ IT Support Technician
As a technology-based financial solutions provider, our organization offers innovative lending products and services to the agricultural industry. We create a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with a consultative approach.
Our team is adding a new dual role position to help support and implement cross-organizational processes, technologies and initiatives across our lending and insurance operations. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to help support internal Information Technology; as well as, advance and scale the speed to digital transformation and to adapt new ways of thinking. Specifically, we are looking for a seasoned Microsoft strategist to assist us in embracing Microsoft products and the Azure cloud to achieve longevity and realize sustainable, scalable business impacts to solve complex business challenges.
As a Business Initiatives Consultant, you will be required to collaborate with all job functions, employees, and technology partners to support and foster adoption of digital transformation, introducing scalable practices which result in sustainable change. A ‘roll-up your sleeves’ position, the successful candidate will be actively consulting, coaching and supporting ARM Employees and internal stakeholders, while leveraging past experience and knowledge to help continually assess, build solutions, drive adoption and evolve our transformation to a FinTech driven technology company.
As an IT Support Technician, you will support and troubleshoot our growing cloud-based Information Technology systems. You’ll be a member of a lean, progressive, forward thinking Information Technology team that helps deploy industry leading modern cloud-based technology and provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support for all information technology.
Specifically, in this dual role you will be at the forefront of planning, designing, implementing and supporting today’s modern cloud, hardware and software solutions; to include programs such as Azure Virtual Servers, Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security, Microsoft Intune, Windows Defender ATP, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Common Data Model and Windows OS.
This includes planning, implementing, sustainment, routine maintenance and first-line troubleshooting of Azure, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online and Nintex workflows; as well as, other Microsoft O365 applications. Creating and maintaining SharePoint sites and O365 groups. Setting up and defining distribution list, user groups, security groups, and permissions for Azure Active Directory, Office 365 and Dynamics 365. Configuring and deploying mobile application management (MAM) and mobile device management (MDM) policies using Microsoft Intune. Implementing Azure Information Protection across the company cloud; as well as, configuring, monitoring, and supporting company networking, cloud PBX, PSTN, and employee endpoints.
In conjunction with engineering, configuring and supporting ARM’s cloud-based set of tools, additional duties will include configuring, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware, software, printers, mobile devices and telephone equipment to ensure they all works as designed. This person will be providing end-user assistance and troubleshooting problems in person, by telephone and via e-mail in a timely and efficient manner with a sense of customer service in mind. Successful candidate must be someone who has a proven high performing track record, seeks out opportunities for process improvement, as well as implements new creative solutions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to future planning, implementation, and support of emerging Microsoft cloud technologies such as Microsoft 365 & Dynamics 365 – Talent, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Responsible for implementation, configuration, maintenance, performance, and reliable operation of ARM data warehouse and analytics portfolio by working with internal stakeholders and utilizing Microsoft Common Data Model, Azure Data Lake or Factory, Azure storage, PowerBI and delivering engagements that are innovative and exceed business requirements.
- Lead and design technical infrastructure processes, integrate solutions into existing infrastructure, consult on development projects, help deploy solutions that meet business and technical requirements as they relate to modern day cloud solutions with focus on machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotic process automation.
- Improve business process workflows utilizing SharePoint Online, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and/or Nintex.
- Resolve helpdesk requests from end users via telephone, walk-ins, email, text message, and IMs in a courteous manner.
- Resolves technical issues with operating systems, hardware, software, and network connectivity.
- Answer technology questions and provide general information regarding departmental computing policies and service agreements.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities and best practice methodology to aid in troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot Windows Desktop and Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Assist with SharePoint Online technical configuration.
- Collaborate with users to help identify and implement data loss prevention, archiving, retention, and compliance policies for Office 365 and other cloud applications.
- Take ownership of tasks and follow through to ensure complete resolution.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Provide support services including all day to day management and support of activities related to Azure AD, Office 365, hosting and network environments, data storage, and infrastructure systems.
- Inform Supervisor of all technical support documentation that needs updating/amending when needed.
- Collaborates with colleagues and other groups for complex issues.
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and insure resolution.
- Computer repair facilitation and equipment recovery.
- User workstation setups and moves in accordance with user onboarding/offboarding.
- Manage Windows 10, MacOS, IOS and Android applications using Microsoft Intune.
- Plan and deploy Windows 10 Pro across organization.
- Computer equipment imaging, provisioning and deprovisioning with emphasis on modern tools such as Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Plan, design, deploy and administrate Azure Active Directory user and group settings.
- Configure and deploy BYOD mobile device policies and monitor compliance with Microsoft Intune.
- Manage the policies being applied to computers and mobile devices, helping to ensure the health of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) service, and manage the changes to the MDM infrastructure.
- Deploying technologies including Office 365 with cloud PBX, PSTN and PSTN Conferencing; as well as, other collaboration/video conferencing solutions such as Skype for Business.
- Configuration of Skype for Business phones.
- Implementation of Azure Information Rights Protection across company cloud and productivity suite.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Ability to continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team
- Ability to blend quantitative and analytical skills, problem-solving and strategy consulting.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with vendor resources and internal resources.
- Ability to explain or teach technical procedure to non-technical users.
- Ability to pay close attention to details while performing technically detailed tasks.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and keep up with technology changes.
- Ability to interact with senior management and technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with both technical and non-technical associates.
- Ability to make information-based decisions (includes the ability to make decisions based upon little information and to deal effectively with ambiguity)
- Basic knowledge of Windows networking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent and accurate documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with tact in dealing with demanding employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate to Non-IT and IT associates.
- Experience with Video and Audio-Conferencing technologies – e.g. Polycom, Skype for Business.
- Extensive application support experience.
- In-depth understanding of Windows desktop operating system.
- Possess advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, Windows 10, MS Office Applications (Office 365), Mac Support, Mobile Device Management using Microsoft Intune, iOS and Android, SCCM, Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
- Strong fundamental technical knowledge with the ability and drive to learn new concepts quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and the capability to drive tasks from start to completion.
- Willingness to provide support outside of business hours as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with Dynamics 365—Finance & Operations, Talent, Sales, and/or Marketing
- 2 + years of experience data mining from Microsoft Common Data Model
- 2+ years of experience in Azure Data Factory or Data Lake preferred
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint administration
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Flow, PowerApps
- 2+ years of experience with Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Phone, AV and Video
- 2+ years of experience with customer service and business relationship management
- 2+ years of experience with Windows, iOS, Mac and Android
- 1+ years of experience with administration of Skype for Business is a plus
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Intune + Enterprise Mobility and Security is a plus
- 1+ years of experience with Windows AutoPilot
- 1+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience and proficiency with Data Science & Analytics technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, R, Machine Learning
- Net+, A+
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- MSCA, MCSE or MCITP
This excellent opportunity includes:
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- 401(K) with Employer Match and Vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time