Ag Resource Management (ARM) is opening new markets throughout the US and seeking agriculture professionals who want to help us grow American farmers’ success.
ARM has an innovative approach to lending. We combine a consultative method, proprietary technology, and ag financing expertise with speed, solutions, and strategies to increase a farmer’s bottom line and grow their profits. With over 29 branches and over a decade of dedication, we have served thousands of farmers with over $3 billion in lending solutions. We are opening new markets nationwide and seek talented and motivated independent brokers and agents who want to serve the American farmer.
At ARM, you’ll benefit from our best-in-class training, our proprietary technology and our unique consultative approach while experiencing a positive team culture.
What does the typical ARM Agent look like?
- Crop or Finance Consultants
- Crop Insurance Agents
- Retired bankers
- Loan Brokers
- Ag professionals who want to add value to their customer base
- Ag professionals who want to expand their product offerings
Must have agricultural experience
As an Independent ARM Broker/Agent, You Will:
- Network and prospect to your customer base using ARM’s simple 5-step system
- Work closely with ag lenders averaging 22 years of experience
- Assess the farmers needs and put together loan packages upon approval
- Earn unlimited income based on loans closed
As an ARM Broker/Agent, You Can:
- Offer a value-added product to your existing portfolio
- Create an additional revenue stream
- Work a flexible schedule
- Make a difference while making a living
- Earn renewals, referrals, and incentives
- Work in a fun, energetic, team-based environment
Want to Learn More? What are you waiting for?
When you join our team, you will be matched with one of our 29 branches. They will partner with you to grow your success. Our simple five-step system is a roadmap that will help you achieve your career goals. Backed by our continuous training, exclusive technology, and culture of sharing and support, you can experience financial success while making a difference.
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Work Remotely: Yes Flexibility and Control. And a business partner who gives you the freedom to have both.
Pay: Commission income, renewal income, incentives and more. $100,000.00 plus per year potential
- · Flexible schedule
- · Exclusive offering
- · Experienced support team
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay